Revolutionary war Revolutionary war

Britain vs America

Britain would kick the shit outa america! mainly cause we wouldnt shoot all our own peopl! lol cool movie but wrong result ;)

Pico's Unloaded Pico's Unloaded

OMFG!

THAT WAS INCREDIBLE!!!! really amazing stuff! u are the absolute don!!!! thats AMAZIN!!!! U RULE!

Don't Mess With Spiders! Don't Mess With Spiders!

WOW!!

that was fucking cool man! the animation was slick and cool! very power puff girl esq! sweet dood cant wait to see more work from ya!

L L

OOo nice!

OMG finally a clock crew movie that is good!! amazing!

Calvin and Hobbes Tribute Calvin and Hobbes Tribute

Erm!

ok good animation and drawing but that WAS NOT FUNNY!!! it was SO unfunny i vomited!

Roommates Roommates

Cooollll

u know wat it reminded me of mr Bean! VERY cool!

Toonslayer Toonslayer

Very good!

what was the reviewer b4 me on about "Pikachu rape" i think hes on drugs!!! and he sai dthat the ax disapears! and it dosnt hes clearly disturbed! fucking sweet movie m8!

AlphaZekko 6 AlphaZekko 6

FUCKING AMAZING!!!

the movie just left me askin HOW!!!? i mean how long must that have taken!! i dont think I could have even made that mini game! lol more interactivity would be gret but still top class!

why a squirrel shouldn't why a squirrel shouldn't

F00kin class!!

Thats amazin especially 4 ur first attempt! straight in @ number 1 in the chart!!! could be worse lol!! did u use a graphics tablet for all the drawing?
cheers

DrMauss responds:

thanks. wacom graphics tablet. 4"x6" model. rare for me to draw anything outside of a computer enviroment anymore. -DrMauss

FLASH Fables - Humpty Dumpty FLASH Fables - Humpty Dumpty

FUCKING BRILLIANT!!!

but ya didnt give kittie in the credits! :-( Brackish! but al lthe same fucking amazin! look forward to seein more of ur work!